DON'T GET CAUGHT IN THE COLD
HAVE YOUR PATIO HEATER READY FOR THE SEASON
Like all gas appliances, patio heaters should be maintained on a regular basis. At Barbeque Pro Inc., we offer an 8-step maintenance package that includes:
- Checking the stand, heat diverter and radiant cage.
- Checking for proper ignition and combustion
- Inspecting vent termination for proper combustion and ventilation air
- Checking the gas pilot safety system
- Clearing the main burner and inspecting it for damage
- Cleaning and adjusting the pilot assembly spark ignition and burner
- Cleaning the equipment's exterior
- Clean up around its base and underneath of the unit
Without proper maintenance, your patio heaters will break. If you are running them on a regular basis for a restaurant, event center or bar, we recommend having them serviced at least twice a year in order to assure safe operations for your establishment.
Prices start at $124.99, contact us today for a free quote or to book an appointment.