Let us keep that gas fireplace burning.
Here at Barbeque Pro Inc. we offer an 11-step cleaning process that includes:
- Checking the power vent and fan kit operation, if applicable.
- Checking for proper ignition and combustion.
- Visually checking the venting, diverter and chimney draw, if accessible.
- Inspecting vent termination for proper combustion and ventilation air.
- Checking the gas pilot safety system.
- Checking for proper voltage to gas valve.
- Painting the firebox as required.
- Cleaning and adjusting the pilot assembly spark ignition and burners.
- Cleaning the glass with recommended glass cleaning and inspect gasket.
- Cleaning the equipment's exterior.
- Clean up around its base and underneath of the unit.
All items around the fireplace are moved and a drop sheet is placed on the ground to protect the surrounding area of your home from any soot or debris that may exit the unit during cleaning.
Prices start at $124.99, contact us today for a free quote or to book an appointment.